With a global track record of over 5 gigawatts including solar projects, Origis Energy provides a highly competitive solar development and investment framework and partnership.
The development of large scale solar power systems requires a sophisticated combination of skills, expertise and market partner alliances.
Since 2008, Origis Energy has developed a vertically integrated solar execution model proven in over 170 large scale projects with a total capital cost of over $2 billion.
Our Utility and Large-Scale Solar Expertise includes
- Wealth of PV development experience in the U.S.
- Transaction structuring skills, aimed at reducing or eliminating upward pressure on energy end consumer price levels
- Financial and technical engineering skills and competence
- Sourcing and construction ability and experience
- Financial capability, backed by highly reputable U.S. financing institutions
- Asset management and O&M capabilities