Origis Energy has assembled a top-notch storage team, with over 30 MWs of experience, to help clients utilize this promising technology.
The Origis Energy storage team has extensive experience in:
- Energy storage technology
- Vendor analysis and selection
- Project development, procurement, contracting
The cost of the technology is decreasing rapidly
Lithium-ion is the most prevalent utility scale storage technology deployed today. Li-Ion battery prices are decreasing rapidly, nearing the $200/kWh range (for Tier 1 battery vendors) in 2020.
Three Fundamental Energy Storage Benefits
- Avoided cost
- Additional revenue received by the storage owner/operator
Source: Energy Storage Association
- Increased sustainability through the reduction of CO2 emissions