The IEDC is the voice of economic development. The 2020 IEDC Annual Conference focuses on building resilient and sustainable communities that thrive. In one way or another, all communities, no matter the size, are focused on five main areas: resiliency in a recession, leadership development, talent development, supporting entrepreneurship, fostering economic opportunity and diversity, and economic transformation and diversity. This year’s conference will align these five priorities with its conference tracks and highlight interconnected dimensions of “resiliency.” The conference will convene virtually, October 13 -16, 2020.
William Hearn, Director of Real Estate for Origis Energy, will participate on the panel, Business Location Consultants Forum: Emerging Site Selector Trends, on Friday October 16, at 3:30 PM.
Registration information is here.
Business Location Consultants Forum: Emerging Site Selector Trends
The site selection process is changing and adapting trends in business. While it may still be important to look for potentially large company relocations, many good business expansions can occur with small to mid-sized companies. But gaining the attention of these businesses requires some creative approaches.
Janet Miller CEO | Market Leader, Colliers
- Jay Garner: CEcD, CCE President, Garner Economics
- Tracey Hyatt Bosman: CEcD, Managing Director, Biggins Lacy Shapiro & Company
- Dennis Donovan
- Dan Levine: Practice Leader, Location Strategies, Oxford Economics, Inc.
- William Hearn: Director of Real Estate, Origis Energy
- Paige Webster: Owner/Site Selection Consultant, Webster Global Site Selectors
- Jerry Szatan: Site Selection Consultant, Szatan & Associates