The Site Selectors Guild 2021 Annual Conference will be held in Orlando, Florida June 10-12, 2021 at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. Will Hearn of Origis Energy will join industry colleagues to focus on Three Hot Industries: Logistics, Green and Life Sciences.
Each year, the Guild holds its marquee Annual Conference event with all 51 global Guild members in attendance. The cornerstone of the SSG Annual Conference is knowledge sharing, an interactive exchange of ideas and networking between the Guild members and economic developers and investment promotion professionals from around the world.
Discussion: Three Hot Industries
Leveraging the most recent Guild research, three Guild members will each provide a 15-minute overview of three industries predicted by Guild research to have the most significant growth in the year ahead.
- Logistics / e-commerce / warehouse and distribution
- Green: Energy / Electric Vehicles
- Life Sciences
Moderator: Andrew Levine, Chairman, Development Counsellors International
- Tracey Hyatt Bosman, Managing Director, Biggins Lacy Shapiro & Company
- William Hearn, Director of Real Estate, Origis Energy
- Rajeev Thakur, Head of Growth and Client Strategy, BeyondHQ